Camera Car - Job Description
Well established collateral recovery company has an immediate openings for a Collateral Recovery Agent, LPR camera car operator, and spotters.
Recovery Agent - Job Description
- Do you like working without a lot of supervision?
- Are you interested in earning proportionally to how hard you work?
- We are a company that values your safety, your job satisfaction and your family time
- We offer great pay and a chance for advancement; our top agents earn in excess of $40K annually.
- We are looking for honest people who have a strong work ethic and the professionalism and maturity to work independently. While you won't have constant supervision, you will have the full support of other seasoned agents, our branch office and owners.
- To qualify, you should have a H.S. diploma or the equivalent, a clean driving record, be able to pass a drug screen and a background check and have the willingness to work in an industry that pays you directly in relation to how hard and smart you work.
- You should also be willing to work hard to meet goals for success, which may include long hours, flexibility in shift and hours worked. Previous repossession, towing or truck driving experience is preferred but not required.We are looking for someone who is professional, detail oriented and ready to work. Excellent customer service skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must. Computer skills a plus.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
A Recovery Agent is an individual who either has experience in recovery and repossession, or an individual who seeks training and has a strong desire for a career in the professional recovery and repossession field. You must be willing to learn the recovery process, and maintain a positive and professional attitude. You must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Must have a sense of urgency and have strong observation skills.
- Must be highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Must be reliable and willing to run addresses and obtain information at any given time.
- Must enjoy working with a team on a daily basis.
- Must be able to operate a GPS.
- Must have a clean MVR (3 years) and a valid driver license.
- Must understand the laws and regulations that govern the asset recovery profession.
- Must keep a clean and professional appearance.
- Must work extended or odd hours to reach the required goals each week.
- Must display the standards and expectations of our company when dealing with the debtor or public.
- Must complete required training as required by Eagle Eye Recovery.
- Must reach weekly goals after training sessions are completed.
- Obtain/retain at all times a valid medical card.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be 25 years of age.
- Pass a drug test.